Running every even year since 1980, the Pacific Cup (the FUN race to Hawaii) has taken hundreds of boats and thousands of sailors the 2070 miles from San Francisco to Oahu. Every boat and every sailor has a story.
With periodic updates to our website, newsletter mailings, and advanced press releases to our media subscription list (subscribe below), we strive to share these stories with the public.
For media inquiries, please contact our media team at email@example.com. You are also invited to join our mailing list at the bottom of this page.
- Jul 30 2016 Pacific Cup - Final Results and Trophies
- Jul 23 July 23 Update - Wet, Windy and Wild
- Jul 23 July 22, 2014 Update
- Jul 20 Rio 100 Sets New Pacific Cup Fastest Passage Record
- Jul 18 Pac Cup Fleet Flying to Hawaii!
- Jul 15 Big Winds, Big Seas for the Big Dogs - The Maxis Started Today
- Jul 15 Brisk Winds, Fast Speeds for Pasha Hawaii Division (ORR D) Start
- Jul 14 Cruisers? This Division Looks Like It’s Racing
- Jul 12 Perfect Conditions for Day Two Pacific Cup Starts
- Jul 11 And They're Off! First Three Pacific Cup Starts Today
- Jul 5 Pacific Cup Village Opens at Newly Renovated Richmond Yacht Club
- Jun 23 Pacific Cup’s Double Handed Divisions Offer Twice the Fun
- Apr 4 11 entries in 11 hours
- Apr 3 Entries Now Open
- Mar 13 Pac Cup offers Seminars at Pacific Sail Expo
- Feb 12 Hands-On Safety at Sea in California and Hawaii
- Jan 20 First Starts to be June 29, 2020
- Nov 26 International Offshore Safety at Sea Course offered in April
- Sep 17 2020 Board Elected
- Jul 27 It's all about the hardware. Awards are tonight!