Waves and Safety Near Land
- What about hurricanes?
- Avoiding Danger Area in Cyclones and Hurricanes
- What about lightning?
- Peter Isler's Weather Links
- Stan Honey's Weather Advice
- Waves and Safety Near Land
- Presentation Materials from POA 5
- Offshore weather resources, in a nutshell
- Weather and Tactics
- Paul Kamen's 2020 Weather Presentation
- Max Ebb on Squalls
- Weather Models - Fine Tactics
- Weather Resources
- Weather Forecasting and Waves
- Tsunami Marine Debris
- Weather, Routing, and Navigation
- What sources can I use for weather data?
- Weather Notes from Bill Erkelens
Jim Antrim is a naval architect and expert in composite engineering with 40 years of professional experience in the field. He has designed a wide variety of boats and consulted on countless projects.
Jim's designs holding speed records include sailing multihulls and monohulls, also an electric powered boat and a transatlantic multihull rowboat. His extensive sailing experience includes eight Hawaii races, five of them on Antrim designs.
Michael is a twelve-time Pacific Cup crosser. Five (and a half) times on Cayenne, twice on VALIS, and four times on Oaxaca. He served as communications boat or comms chair in 2002, 2004, 2006 (as backup), 2008, 2012 and 2014. He's also crossed the Atlantic, which was not as fun.