The membership votes are in, and have confirmed the uncontested nominations of the board for the 2020 Pacific Cup, the FUN race to Hawaii.
"We're looking forward to a great race, reviving some of our traditional practices and continuing many innovations that have developed over the years. I hope racers, returning and first-timers, will consider this great run across the Pacific in 2020, our 40th Anniversary," said incoming commodore Michael Moradzadeh
The complete list of our 2020 board is as follows:
- Michael Moradzadeh, Commodore;
- Melinda Erkelens, Vice Commodore;
- Bob Hinden, Rear Commodore;
- Harold Marsh, Treasurer;
- Hawkeye King, Secretary;
- Buzz Blackett, At Large Board member (Staff Commodore);
- Rebecca Hinden, At Large Board member;
- Ian Rogers, At Large Board member;
- Bobbi Tosse, At Large Board member; and
- Zach Anderson, At Large Board member.
If you haven’t renewed your membership yet, please go to https://pacificcup.org/18/pcyc/dues and do so.