Pit, trim & mast for J105 races last 3 years. Fast learner, good company & decent cook :)
I'd love to do the pacific cup race (2019) so if you're looking for crew let me know!
I took up sailing 4 years and for the last 3 have been doing pit, trim & mast for J105 races every week April-Sept.
Only been out in the ocean once - to half moon bay and back - but am a fast learner, good company & decent cook :) Open to doing additional courses & training if it helps.
- 1|Minimal. I have been sailing a few times
- 2|Basic. I have crewed on boats sailing in the bay and pulled my weight.
- 3|Local Racer. I have crewed frequently on inshore/bay races, but limited or no overnight stuff.
- 4|Ocean Cruiser. I have crewed or skippered on extended coastal or ocean passages
- 5|Ocean Racer. I have crewed or skippered on one more ocean races of three days or more
- 6|Experienced. I have sailed one or more trans ocean races >1000 miles
- 7|Veteran. I have sailed in five or more trans ocean races >1000 miles
- 10|Grizzled. I have sailed in ten or more trans ocean races >1000 miles