Sponsored by Alaska Airlines, this October 21 will see POA #2.
This preparation seminar will feature an array of experienced participants presenting a range of topics and answering your questions.
Registration will open at noon, and the presentations will begin at 13:00. We should wrap up about 5 pm and proceed at that point to a party!
The seminar will include our breakout sessions and is expected to feature one or more boats outfitted with safety gear as called for by our PCER.
- Gilles Combrisson will be talking about masts, halyards and spars generally. Inspections, specs, things that can go wrong, spares, fixes.
- Merf Owen is going to be giving his perspective on overall boat prep and major systems, how to go about it and what to prioritize.
- Eric Steinberg will cover electronics/power
- Rowena Carlson (2018 Chief Inspector) will be covering inspections.
- Pasha will be present to cover shipping your boat home.
- Sails ... Logisitics, and a few other topics to be squeezed in