THIS PAGE is intended to collect all the requirements with which a participant must comply. In addition, it will include links to some materials which, while NOT part of the documents or "rules" of the race, may unofficially prove helpful in interpreting or satisfying the requirements.
The race documents, governing the race, are listed below.
- 2018 Notice of Race (NOR plus Appendix I)
- 2018 Sailing Instructions (republished 7/6 including amendments 1, 2, & 3)
- Original 2018 Sailing Instructions
- Amendment 1 (restricted area, finish procedure, ratings, experimental boats)
- Amendment 2 (correcting Amendment 1)
- Amendment 3 (Adding flag images and correctly naming St. Francis YC)
- 2018 Communications Plan
- Pacific Cup Equipment Requirements (NOR Appendix II, as amended)
- Pacific Cup Ratings (NOR Appendix III)
- Unofficial Ratings Guide (How and when to get your rating)
- NOR Amendments
- Amendment to NOR PCER (clarifies water and throwable device)
- Amendment 2 to NOR (adds Appendix III, Emergency Steering for twin rudders, Qualifying Voyage, Amends Payment Dates)
- CERTIFICATES AND WAIVERS
- The form for the MOB test certificate can be found here
- The form for the Steering test certificate can be found here.
- Update or upload your ratings certificate(s) on your boat's profile edit page
- Waiver and release for hoist here.
- Personal Crew Waiver and release here.
- Medical Information Release Form here.
While you are waiting for documents to be posted, why not visit the Knowledgebase?
Looking for tracker return rental? It's here: https://pacificcup.org/18/shop/ybback