Hi all, we're just about 24 hours in and about 110 nm west of the start. We had a few pretty slow stretches last night trying to get over the low parked off the coast. Four boats in our division still remain in sight of each other reaching Westish to get to the northerlies. So far five sail changes: #2 to the genoa, genoa to the code 0, code 0 back to genoa, genoa back to code 0, and finally back to the genoa again. I'm hoping our next change will be to a spinnaker in the northerlies, but unfortunately that may have to wait until tomorrow. Crew is all settled into our watch schedules and we're looking forward to cheesy pasta tonight.
Tracy & crew